For more than 60 years, Patrician Brothers’ College has worked to build a community of young men of incredible generosity, resilience and faith.
Patrician Brothers’ College was founded in 1952 by the Patrician Brothers to serve the mainly rural families of Blacktown and surrounding districts. The College is set on seven hectares in the heart of the rapidly expanding Blacktown City. Located just ten minutes walk from the Blacktown interchange, the College is easily accessible by public transport. Like our City we have continued to grow and respond to the needs of our stakeholders but our culture has remained unashamedly Catholic and focused on boy’s education.
The College is a modern, technologically advanced learning environment that is equipped to meet the challenges of the 21st century.Patrician Charism What We Offer